My Dining Room Table



This is my dining room table, I've been meaning to publish this for a while. The legs are made from laminated Appleply - veneered and stained black. The table top is MDF, with bamboo veneer and mahogany veneer, separated by a resin inlay. It can seat up to 8 people. The mahogany veneer was a scrap from someone else's project that I was able to acquire. I love that this table is made from all panel products - no solid wood has been used. It makes it much more sustainable, plus the end result is every bit as beautiful as if it was made of solid wood. And I love the design freedom allowed by using MDF or plywood - one never has to worry about seasonal wood movement. This table has been my family table for over a year, and it sees daily use - and it still looks great!

Comments

Popular Posts