Fix almost anything


I got some sugru for Christmas. I love it.  It's magic silicon putty that fixes anything.  It may seem a little pricey, but I fixed my cupholder in my van, and that alone would cost over $200 to replace. I used yellow, because I wanted to highlight the fix.  I also made a little yellow cap for my broken parking pole on the passenger side.  There are a million uses for this stuff. I will always have some of this close at hand - especially in the back country. 

https://sugru.com/us/videos/wtf-is-sugru


And if you have a few minutes, read their storey, it's a good one:
"While studying for my MA in product Design (read playing and experimenting with materials') at the RCA in London, I had a bit of an idea.  "I don't want to buy new stuff all the time.  I want to hack the stuff I already have so it works better for me."  . . . .  jump






Comments

Popular Posts