New Product: Dog Pod Medium

After many, many requests I have just started building a form for a larger dog pod. This one will be suitable for terriers, pugs and other similar sized dogs. There were several catalysts that inspired me to finally invest the time produce one. Most recently, a client from Landenberg, PA ordered a pod for his fiancées dog, but soon realized it would be too small. Since my sister had recently adopted a pug, and since we are on our way, today, to pick up our new Boston Terrier puppy - I decided it was time to make a bigger pod. I have just started laying out the new pod - I should have the first one completed just after new year's.

laying out the larger ellipse. Two centre foci create a continuously changing radius.
A small dog pod contrasted with the new medium sized template.

www.vurv.ca


Comments

Popular Posts